NQC Posts Schedule
- The Ball Brothers received a well-earned mainstage slot on Thursday.
- As mentioned last week, Liberty Quartet also received their first full mainstage slot, on Tuesday.
- After hitting a home run last year, the Original Couriers (Dave, Duane, and Neil) were invited back this year.
- I guess I wasn’t the only one who thought the Blackwood Brothers were well received last year; they’re back, this time on the opposite end of the week, Saturday.
- Dailey & Vincent—Christian Davis’s new gig—is going to be on the mainstage on Thursday.
- Jason Crabb will have a solo set on Thursday.
- Signature Sound and the Gaither Vocal Band will have separate sets (Thursday and Friday). They will sing together in a showcase on Wednesday, but this will give them a chance to define their own individual set trajectories a little better.
There are a couple of interesting things in the credits, too: The Mark Trammell Quartet is still listed as Mark Trammell Trio, The Mike LeFevre Quartet is listed as Priority, and the Talley Trio is still listed as the Talleys. (This just shows that the list has been in the works for several weeks!) EDIT (7:36 AM): They’re on top of (some) things. The Mark Trammell Quartet is now listed properly . . . and I wouldn’t be surprised to see the other two also fixed by the time I’m home from work.