The 2011 Southern Gospel Predictions Contest: Nominations
What do you think will happen in Southern Gospel in 2011?
It’s been a few months, so it’s about time for another contest here.
- Submit as many predictions as you like.
- Don’t submit a prediction that someone else has already submitted. Only the first entry of a given prediction will count.
- It’s OK to email/message your friends to ask them to vote for your entries; just remember that if you do submit multiple entries, this might result in splitting your votes.
- Don’t predict any specific lineup changes for groups. That would be like predicting that one of your co-workers would quit or get fired—even if you see it coming, some things are better left unsaid! (Speaking of this, I actually have one specific prediction in mind—that involves a group that has had a steady vocal lineup for most of my lifetime. I will refrain from posting it for this reason, but I have shared the prediction with several regular commenters here and can refer to them and to this somewhat vague reference if it comes to pass!)
Nominations will be open for about 48 hours; two days from now, Lord willing, I’ll close nominations and post a poll with either all eligible predictions or the best of the predictions, depending on how many submissions there are and any technological limitations of the polling software.
At least three CDs will be given away in prizes; five will be given away if there are more than 10 submissions. The three or five participants whose predictions receive the most votes will get their pick (in order, with the highest vote-getter picking first) from these CDs:
- Kingdom Heirs, True to the Call
- Bishops, Great Things
- Legacy Five, Heroes of the Faith
- Mark Bishop, Everyday
- Kingsmen, Good Good God
- NQC Live Vol. 9 DVD/CD