Songs from Titus
This is the fifty-sixth entry in a series on Songs from the Books of the Bible.
Southern Gospel songs focus on many of the highest themes known to mankind—songs of Salvation, the Cross, the Resurrection, and eternity. But critics claim that they focus on these themes to the exclusion of other Biblical themes which are appropriate and perhaps necessary to address in song.
For how many chapters in Titus can we find Southern Gospel songs addressing their themes?
- Titus 2:13: At The Name of Jesus (Cathedrals)
- Titus 2:13: The Book, The Blood, and the Blessed Hope (Inspirations)
- Titus 2:13: Glorious Appearing (Liberty Quartet)
- Titus 2:13: When I Think About Heaven (McKameys)
- Titus 2:13: I Believe (Gold City)
- Titus 2:14: We’re Peculiar People (Couriers)
- Titus 3:4-7: I Have a Great Savior (McKameys)
- Titus 3:4-7: Nothing But Grace (McKameys)
What others come to mind?