Perhaps this is something that only interests web designers, but I confess to being fascinated by traffic statistics. Since Musicscribe recently posted recent numbers, and it seems to be a slow news day (so far), for whatever it’s worth, here you go: [EDIT, 6/6/12: Broken link removed.]
- Yesterday: 2,985 unique visits / 6,872 page views
- Last Week: 16,698 unique visits / 44,369 page views
- This month to date: 42,911 unique visits / 104,650 page views
- Last month: 52,377 unique visits / 117,733 page views
- Year to date: 225,799 unique visits / 458,016 page views
- Total to date: 641,252 unique visits / 1,072,595 page views
When I started this website, I hoped that one day I could number my daily readership in the hundreds. Numbers like these boggle my mind.
Thank you all for coming back time and again…and giving me a good reason to do the same.
EDIT (5/21/08, 12:39 PM): It just occurred to me to post total visits / page views since the start of this blog. Turns out I just passed 1 million page views a few weeks ago and didn’t even know it.