After a stint with the Foggy River Boys, Danny Koker joined the Weatherfords at the Cathedral of Tomorrow in Akron, Ohio, as their pianist. When Earl and Lily Weatherford left the Cathedral, Koker, Glen Payne, and Bobby Clark stayed behind and formed the Cathedral Trio. This became the Cathedral Quartet with the addition of George Younce the following year.
After leaving the Cathedrals, Koker pursued various business ventures, ultimately owning a television station in Las Vegas, Nevada. He passed away on Sunday, February 17, 2008.
Foggy River Boys
1963-69 Cathedral Quartet
Personal Discography (incomplete)
- 1963: Introducing the Cathedral Trio (Cathedrals)
- 1963: When the Saints Go Marching In (Cathedrals)
- 1964: Beyond the Sunset (Cathedrals)
- 1965: Taller than Trees (Cathedrals)
- 1965: Presenting the Cathedral Quartet, Mariner’s Quartet, Gospel Harmony Boys (Cathedrals)
- 1965: With Strings (Cathedrals)
- 1966: With Brass (Cathedrals)
- 1966: Greatest Gospel Hits (Cathedrals)
- 1966: Land of the Bible (Cathedrals)
- ~1968: Family Album (Cathedrals)